WorkforceNEXT Energy 2019 Topics
Digital Transformation and the Connected Energy Workforce
Session/Speaker Entry Deadline: January 31, 2019
Submit your Session/Speaker idea here.
Topics of interest from our 8,000+ WorkforceNEXT Energy Community and Industry Advisory Board for the 2019 Summit (you can also submit a new topic for consideration):
- What are the challenges & opportunities of a digital workplace, and how do you become a front runner?
- How do we utilize AI/Cognitive Computing/Intelligent Automation to amplify and magnify the human engineering talent?
- How will the combination of workforce connectivity and digital capital projects solutions enable companies to deliver greater value from energy projects at a higher speed, reducing time to market, with minimized budget variances and improved asset performance?
- What type of employee experience and innovation culture fosters a productive workplace for rapid adoption of emerging technology in energy?
- How can organizations take advantage of today’s latest trends in workplace technologies and build a strategy roadmap for innovative tech?
- How will AI programs absorb the learnings of geologists and petroleum engineers, then imitate their decision-making processes as they work on subsurface challenges together?
- What new tech tools are worth adopting? Which are proven for your energy workforce to make them safer, more productive and efficient?
- How do you provide a mobile, virtual and remote energy workforce with a consistent, connected experience?
- What are the emerging digital opportunities and best practices to supercharge technical recruiting/talent management, optimize oil & gas production and streamline business processes, all while reducing costs and freeing up human capital for more strategic, value-added work?
- How can energy companies build a new talent model that engages, attracts, retains and motivates both the current & future tech-savvy workforce?
- How do you work with supply chain critical vendors, contractors, etc. in a digital workplace?
- Which technologies are speeding training and knowledge transfer?
- How can the connected workforce, enabled by digital technology, transform maintenance processes in the field across the asset life-cycle? How does the use of wearables and mobility-enabled solutions help manage and execute tasks such as work orders, in-field asset data management?
- What IoT or digital initiatives will have the largest business and workforce impacts in energy?
- How do you create and build the adaptive mindset needed for confronting, and successfully exploiting, the oceans of data now available to engineers?
- What types of skill sets and training are needed across the energy IT/Engineering/Operations organization of a transformed digital workplace?
*The deadline for submission is January 31, 2019.
Questions about speaking? Contact Sean Guerre, Director at email@example.com