Hear Real-World Use Cases, Best Practices and ROI Lessons exclusively from the Energy & Engineering VR/AR & Immersive Tech community
With visionaries from across the industrial, energy/engineering and VR/AR/XR world speaking, and case studies from those already succeeding on the front line, you’ll hear about the latest advances and innovations in immersive tech/wearables and get insight on the real opportunities and ROI that are arising as the industrial mixed reality market shifts from R&D into operations.
You will learn from industry leaders with presentations, panels, demos and case studies that address real world solutions, best practices, knowledge gained, lessons learned and challenges remaining in vital topic areas of interest for the Energy, Industrial and Engineering communities, including those listed below.
2019 Summit Topics:
- Successful strategies for building and scaling your program for AR/VR/Immersive Tech in your industrial operations
- Virtual lessons being used to support leadership/management, safety and behavioral learning
- The larger implications of AR and VR’s emergence in the oil and gas industry
- Predictive safety sensing: the use of vests, goggles, two-way communication in oil and gas
- VR/AR/Immersive Tech training sessions: enhancing users’ experience, speed of learning and lowering costs
- Worker-amplified intelligence: augmented reality overlays increasing worker accuracy, efficiency, and safety
- Mixed reality: more intuitive, immersive, and empowering solutions in the industrial sector
- Insights on how hardware, content, platforms and business models will play out as the AR/VR market matures
- Dive into who is looking to use VR as an employee engagement tool
- The industrial VR/AR investor perspective: where are the gaps restricting market growth and where the biggest opportunities?
- The future of industrial 3D technology: sensing, processing, visualization
- How Immersive Tech is changing the exploration and production landscape in oil & gas
- Remote inspection and fieldwork with AR
- Communication strategies for remote field operations with AR Data
Our Industrial-Specific Community of End Users Include:
Oil & Gas Upstream / E&P: Onshore and Offshore • Oil & Gas Pipelines / Terminals / Storage • Power Generation • Power Transmission & Distribution • Wind / Solar / Renewable Power • Chemical / Petrochemical• Refining • Industrial Infrastructure • Energy Construction Projects • Energy Engineering & Design • Environmental / Spill Emergency Response • Mining * Ports * Maritime
Grab your spot for this exclusive Energy & Engineering Immersive Tech Summit here.