2018 HD Repair Advisory Board
The HD Repair Forum is a ground-breaking resource with news, events, and market intelligence that focuses specifically on the heavy-duty/commercial collision repair industry. Its purpose is to bring together all stakeholders to address issues, solve problems, and share ideas for the betterment of the industry.
The HD Repair Forum Advisory Board is a representative group of leadership throughout the collision repair market. The challenges and solutions that we cover for our audience are directly sourced from the industry and reviewed by the advisory board.
- Ray Chatfield, Owner, Truck Collision Services
- Howard Elsenpeter, Body Shop Manager, Hoglund Body & Equipment, Inc.
- Dean Hancock, Owner, Bob Johnson’s Truck & Body
- John Mueller, Director, DCI Fleet
- Mark Polzin, President, Budget Truck & Auto
- Ed Rietman, Owner, K&R Truck Sales, Inc.
- Rodney Rowland, Body Shop Manager, Lakeside Trucks
- Jason Shesky, President, Truck Zone
- Chris Sterwerf, CFO/COO, Fairfield Auto & Truck Service
- James Svaasand, Vice President Collision Repair Operations & Development
- Steve Wolfe, President, Diversified Body & Paint