2018 Energy Drone Coalition Advisory Board
Energy Drone Coalition is a ground-breaking resource with events, news and market intelligence that focuses specifically on the rapidly emerging drone/UAV/UAS technology being utilized and developed for the oil & gas, power, mining & chemical industries.
The challenges and solutions that we cover for our audience are directly sourced from the community and reviewed by these UAV and Energy industry leaders on our Advisory Board.
- Suzanne Lemieux, UAS Lead and Manager, API
- George C. Williamson, SETA, Inspection, Testing and Commissioning Materials Team, BP America Inc., Upstream Engineering Centre
- Pierce Prater, Service Consultant Supervisor, Power Delivery Solutions, CenterPoint Energy
- Landon Phillips, Chief Operating Officer, DataWing Global
- Christopher Korody, Founder, DroneBusiness.center
- Jacob Velky, Manager, Unmanned Aerial Systems, Duke Energy
- Brian Williams, UAS Coordinator, Duke Energy
- Tony Cinson, Senior Technical Leader – NDE Innovation, EPRI – Electric Power Research Institute
- Travis Moran, VP Operations, Welund North America
- Lisa Ellman, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Jason Forte, Commercial Solutions, Insitu, Inc.
- Todd Chase, Global Unmanned Systems Program Manager, Oceaneering
- Diana Marina Cooper, VP of Legal and Policy Affairs, PrecisionHawk
- Hector Ubinas, UAS Program Lead/Aviation Safety Advisor, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Matt Dunlevy, President & CEO, SkySkopes
- Josh Olds, President, Unmanned Safety Institute / Argus Unmanned
- Mitch Droz, MBA, Co-Owner, VP of Operations and Customer Experience, Wolf UAS, LLC
- Steven Poirot, Operations & Safety Director, Aerial Data Management, WorleyParsons
- Eileen Lockhart, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Manager, Xcel Energy