Have a presentation, case-study or workshop for the Energy Robotics and AI community?
- Submittals of real-world solutions and applications by Energy End Users or with Energy End Users included are Preferred for the Energy Robotics Automation & AI Network 2018
Example Topics of Interest:
- Remote operators/ robotics arms/ UAV/ robotic crawlers/ on-stream tank inspection
- Building and scaling Robotics & AI into your energy operations successfully
- Artificial intelligence in energy business: separating the real from the hype
- How will AI redefine management strategies & make your business smarter?
- Subsea Robotics and ML solutions for energy
- Discussing the current lack of people/expertise available to create AI systems in energy and the impact this will have on creating AI for everyone
- How is AI being successfully applied to energy challenge problems, What are the potential uses of AI across oil and gas
- AI’s impact across Power, Oil and Gas, and Chemical markets
- Robotics process automation in oil and gas: joint venture accounting, close process automation
- Ethics and robots: Can we or should teach robots ethics? How far is too far?
- How to determine which AI tools and implementation methods are best for your energy industry operations
- Cross industry and cross functional benefits of intelligent automation
- Intelligent automation as a powerful tool to enhance operations and procurement practices
- Driving digital transformation through AI and ML development
- Balancing Connectivity and Risk: Applying Cyber Security to Digital Industrial Transformation
Presentations / Case Studies must be non-commercial to be considered by the Industry Advisory Board
Our Energy & Engineering Industrial Community of End Users Includes:
Oil & Gas Upstream / E&P: Onshore and Offshore • Oil & Gas Pipelines / Terminals / Storage • Power Generation • Power Transmission & Distribution • Wind / Solar / Renewable Power • Chemical / Petrochemical• Refining • Industrial Inspection • Energy Construction Projects • Energy Engineering • Environmental / Spill Emergency Response • Mining
How to Submit:
Help us bring forward relevant Robotics and AI topics within the Global Energy Community!
If you have any questions, please contact LaDonna Pettit, Director of Operations and Conferences, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-536-5545.