2018 Energy Drone Coalition Advisory Board
Energy Drone Coalition is a ground-breaking resource with events, news and market intelligence that focuses specifically on the rapidly emerging drone/UAV/UAS technology being utilized and developed for the oil & gas, power, mining & chemical industries.
The challenges and solutions that we cover for our audience are directly sourced from the community and reviewed by these UAV and Energy industry leaders on our Advisory Board.
- Todd Chase, Global Unmanned Systems Program Manager, Oceaneering
- Landon Phillips, Chief Operating Officer, DataWing Global
- Hector Ubinas, UAS Program Lead/Aviation Safety Advisor, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Steven Poirot, Operations & Safety Director, Aerial Data Management, WorleyParsons
- Mitch Droz M.B.A., Commercial Development Manager, Puget Sound Energy
- Jacob Velky, Strategic Demand Planner, Supply Chain Strategy – Inventory Optimization, Duke Energy
- Josh Olds, Vice President of Operations, Unmanned Safety Institute / Argus Unmanned
- Lisa Ellman, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Diana Marina Cooper, VP of Legal and Policy Affairs, PrecisionHawk
- Christopher Korody, Founder, Drone Business Center
- Travis Moran, President, Infrastructure Defense Systems
- George C. Williamson, SETA, Inspection, Testing and Commissioning Materials Team, BP America Inc., Upstream Engineering Centre
- Tony Crinson, Senior Technical Leader – NDE Innovation, EPRI- Electronic Power Research Institute
- Jason Forte, Commercial Solutions, Insitu, Inc.