Over 450 Attendees from Leading Companies at the 2017 Summit, including:
Improve Efficiency, Safety & Energy Operations with UAVs
The Energy Drone Summit is a forum dedicated to launching and growing drone / UAV operations in energy companies worldwide by bringing together the major emerging segments within the drone / UAV ecosystem, with the energy industrial complex asset owners and end users.
This is the only event exclusively focused on the business and technology of drones / UAVs and the key challenges / solutions for how they are currently operating in the oil & gas, power, mining and chemical markets.
What can I expect at the Energy Drone Summit?
You will connect and learn from fellow energy drone experts & specialists, energy company drone operators, regulators, UAV hardware, software, data technology developers all specifically aimed at efficient, successful & safe drone operations globally around energy facilities.
Real-world examples of starting & scaling drone operations, energy use cases and solutions to drone operations for energy companies, as well as best practices for risk management, data security, UAV countermeasures & regulatory compliance will be explored throughout the Summit including:
- Hear directly from our panel of major energy end users & drone operators from the oil & gas and power markets on how they are building, scaling and integrating UAVs into their energy operations.
- Use Cases Highlighting Safety Incidents with UAVs in Energy Operations, followed by Expert Panel reviewing the latest Safety Standards, SMS-Safety Management Systems & Risk Mitigation Strategies.
- Mega Panel: Public Acceptance & Trust, Risk Perception and Privacy Challenges & Solutions.
- How are the energy companies who utilize drones for inspection, mapping and surveying projects building their business case for unmanned technology? Our experts will share how they are building the business case and which metrics matter.
- Regulations / SOPs / Certifications / Compliance Roundtable: Building Consensus for Energy Enterprise Growth- With drone use increasing daily around energy critical infrastructure, the need for quality SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and current certification standards to ensure compliance and success in UAV operations.